Standard: TU ZJ PTT 02-7833
Conductor: soft annealed copper wire diameter of
0,4 mm; 0,6 mm and 0,8 mm, class 1
Insulation: solid PE (EN 50290-2-23)
1. first quad: a-red, b-black, c-blue, d-orange
2. for direction: a-green, b-black, c-blue, d-orange
3. odd: a-gray, b-black, c-blue, d-orange
4. even: a-yellow, b-black, c-blue, d-orange
5. quad: a-white, b-black, c-blue, d-orange
(colour of 5. quad only for group stranding)
Twisting elements: star quads
Cable core: group (G) or concentrically stranded
Filling: compound with drop point above +70C
Core wrapping: paper or other non-hygroscopic dielectric material (polyester tapes)
Laminated sheath: aluminium tape covered on both sides with a layer of ethylene copolymer and firmly glued with PE sheath.
Sheath colour black, RAL 9005 (UV protection).
Jelly filled subscriber cables with solid polyethylene insulation and laminated polyethylene sheath are applied in local network lines for subscriber and junction circuit.
Cable can be laid into cable duct and directly into ground.
The permissible temperature range:
– during installation: from -20°C to +50°C
– during operation: from -30°C to +50°C
Min. permissible bending radius:
– during operation min. 20D
(D – outer diameter of cable)